Author Topic: What is going on with Tapatalk ?  (Read 148 times)

Rosemary1947

• View Profile
What is going on with Tapatalk ?
« on: July 06, 2017, 10:56:15 PM »
Getting all those 502 and 504 errors, in groups already moved to Tapatalk.

Rosemary1947

• View Profile
Re: What is going on with Tapatalk ?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 10:58:46 PM »
My groups that are still on Yuku are great...except my main profile and photos are gone.  :(

Rosemary1947

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 11:01:43 PM »

Retry for a live version 
This page (http://christiandebates.yuku.com/forums/66/Main-Board) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

Error 502 Ray ID: 37a62f0fd7171fbe • 2017-07-06 23:01:04 UTC

Bad gateway

You

Browser

Working

Dallas

Cloudflare

Working

christiandebates.yuku.com

Host

Error

Rosemary1947

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 11:04:03 PM »

Retry for a live version 
This page (http://yukusupport.yuku.com/forums/71/Yuku-Announcements) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

Error 502 Ray ID: 37a631bea215582b • 2017-07-06 23:02:54 UTC

Bad gateway

You

Browser

Working

Dallas

Cloudflare

Working

yukusupport.yuku.com

Host

Error

vafan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 11:06:40 PM »
Error 502 Ray ID: 37a62e62c56082d3 • 2017-07-06 23:00:36 UTC
Bad gateway

I'm getting the SAME error...and my laptop has never ran this slow...  I'm very frustrated but as frustrated as I am I do have a responsibility to my board members, but wow...my frustration is at an all time high...

Think a nice walk up and down the hills in my neighborhood might just do my frustration some good...I'll give this a break and hopefully things will resolve themselves sooner than later...

Chris, can you help us with some info???  Thank you... also, I still want to know about what happens with the MONEY I spent on getting rid of "ads" because it seems that 'tapatalk' could care less unless I paid them...?????????

Anyone else having problems with getting into a post once it finally opens up?  It's taking me minutes to open a thread, sometimes as long as 4 minutes until I just have to close it out.  NUTS!!!!! 

UPDATE: My board is up and running.  I plan to spend time going through the tutorial over the weekend.  Still concerned about all the popup ads. 

Chris, if you had anything to do with this...THANK YOU!!
   ;)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 02:14:41 AM by vafan »

Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 03:24:04 AM »
All should be running well now.

If you paid for ad-removal and your board is moved, please email me at support@yuku.com ASAP.

Thanks