Author Topic: Accessing Yuku Support forum  (Read 321 times)

Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Accessing Yuku Support forum
« on: June 12, 2017, 04:07:48 PM »
Several people have asked me questions about the Yuku Support forum: http://yukusupport.yuku.com/

Yuku Support is on our new platform and is now a stand-alone forum.

If you have posted at Yuku support in the past and are a member of the board, then you can just sign in with your yuku account like you normally would.

If you have never posted at Yuku Support before, then you'll need to register an account.
To register, you can use the same email like you use on your Yuku account. It is best if you register with the same username that you use on your Yuku board, that way I know who you are and I can look up your account / board easily.

VPNST

• View Profile
Re: Accessing Yuku Support forum - 07/17/2017 @ 11:31 am MST
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 05:23:56 PM »
Getting 502 CloudFlare error messages trying to sign into yukusupport.yuku.com

Error 502 Ray ID: 37fee452135371a9 • 2017-07-17 17:24:31 UTC
Bad gateway

MoodyJill

• View Profile
Re: Accessing Yuku Support forum
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 05:32:15 PM »
That'd be great--combine everything into one location.  EXCEPT:  all of the topics dating back for years and years are also on Tapatalk.  Plus there's no rhyme or reason to the "newer" topics on Tapatalk.  Search doesn't work well, so you have to just scroll through 140 pages or so on any given topic in the hope that you can find what you're looking at. 

A good start?  How about topics that are "how to" topics, outlining how we tell our members to navigate in Tapatalk, how to embed photos from their own computers, how to embed videos (I'm having to entirely revamp virtually every video topic we have on our board because videos embedded using HTML will not longer show up once the migration happens).  Just saying...  If Photobucket doesn't ruin most of our boards, then photo limitations of 256K on Tapatalk will be the final death.

thamesweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 06:21:55 PM »
Yuku/Tapatalk is down. Looks like it has been for two hours...

What was that they were saying about new platform, better reliability, etc., etc. Yeah, yeah...

misslinda531

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 06:25:26 PM »
This page (http://yukusupport.yuku.com/ucp.php?mode=login&sid=2de33933bd61c257ac6c50861b03c098) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

cannot access yuku support!

MoodyJill

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 06:54:20 PM »
I don't understand much of the computer-ese lingo.  It looks like Tapatalk itself is now down?????????????????????????  Even all of the support topics which have been moved from Samporpass to Tapatalk?  OMG!

Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 07:57:31 PM »
Yeah it looks like a server down. The technical team is at it, sit tight.

MoodyJill

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 08:21:51 PM »
The one bit of good news I've had in awhile, Chris, is that you're still monitoring here on Samporpass.  Thank you.

the bull59

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 08:39:04 PM »
The one bit of good news I've had in awhile, Chris, is that you're still monitoring here on Samporpass.  Thank you.

I'll second that!!! ;D
 8)

Mrs. Peavey

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 06:35:41 AM »
My forum, Peavey's Place is down and has been down off and on for the past 24 hours.  I keep getting a Error 404 message.

Mrs. Peavey

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2017, 06:10:34 PM »
I'm still getting a 404 error message this morning. 

Also............I can't log into the Tapatalk tutorial boards.  I keep getting a message that my username or password is incorrect.

VPNST

• View Profile
07/18/2017 @ 12:51 am MST
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2017, 06:44:05 PM »
Lots of latency moving within groups, forums, etc.

Getting SQL error message as well

Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 03:53:54 PM »
All fixed :)