Author Topic: Chris...what's going on now ?  (Read 449 times)

Rosemary1947

• View Profile
Chris...what's going on now ?
« on: May 11, 2017, 03:01:30 PM »
Hi Chris...please please...let us know what is going on now ? I can navigate every page in my groups including the admin pages. But, when I click on any thread I get the maintenance page. Now, the strange thing is, I just for the heck of it clicked on new topic in one of my groups and made a post, clicked on post and it did post in the group. But, when I click on it, it won't open. I get that maintenance page. But, it seems to me if I can post a new topic I should be able to open other threads and post on them, too. Why oh why can't we post in our groups ? What is preventing opening threads and posting ?

Here's a link to the group I just posted a new topic ("What Shall I Do Then With Jesus?") in...

http://christiandebates.yuku.com/forums/66/Main-Board#.WRR8XOldEol

the bull59

• View Profile
Re: Chris...what's going on now ?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 04:22:14 PM »
Hi Chris...please please...let us know what is going on now ? I can navigate every page in my groups including the admin pages. But, when I click on any thread I get the maintenance page. Now, the strange thing is, I just for the heck of it clicked on new topic in one of my groups and made a post, clicked on post and it did post in the group. But, when I click on it, it won't open. I get that maintenance page. But, it seems to me if I can post a new topic I should be able to open other threads and post on them, too. Why oh why can't we post in our groups ? What is preventing opening threads and posting ?

Here's a link to the group I just posted a new topic ("What Shall I Do Then With Jesus?") in...

http://christiandebates.yuku.com/forums/66/Main-Board#.WRR8XOldEol

Correct.  Inquiring minds would like to know.  I'm getting "Down for Maintenance" on the lefora.com board --- politicalconundrum --- for quite awhile this a.m. :o
 8)

Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 04:32:47 PM »
I just wanted to let you know that the team is aware of this but I am in limited contact with them and also cannot reply to any tickets or emails because my power is off and I am running low on battery power on my phone as well as my ipad

the bull59

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 04:38:59 PM »
Thanks Chris.  Your update is much appreciated!! ;D
 8)

ThePhoenix61

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 04:47:19 PM »
Thanks Chris,
Hope your power is restored quickly.

Snowy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 05:22:37 PM »
Awwww Chris when it rains it pours, doesn't it. Wish I could help out somehow. I'm just sitting here on my cute rear wondering what's going on trying to keep my members happy so they won't tar and feather me  :) That explains a lot. You're speedy when to comes to responding to the tickets and you haven't with mine yet. Don't worry about it. I got my answer here anyhow, thanks to Rosemary starting this topic.

I did come here to tell you (at this moment in time) my board is now up and running. I'm afraid to say too much for fear of jinxing something  :o I hope that's a good sign  :-*
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 05:27:30 PM by Snowy »

Rosemary1947

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 06:15:45 PM »
Hi Chris...thanks for the update and all my boards are up and running, now, as well. Praying you get your power back on and soon !!

the bull59

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 03:28:25 AM »
It has been posting fun tonight!!!! ;D
 8)

Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 07:31:24 PM »
I'm so praying for a quiet weekend!

thamesweb

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2017, 06:19:48 PM »
Yuku/Tapatalk is down. Looks like it has been for two hours...

What was that they were saying about new platform, better reliability, etc., etc. Yeah, yeah...

Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 07:58:33 PM »
Don't forget that the migrations are very taxing on the servers, this is not the everyday kind of traffic, so there can be issues during migrations. The team is on it and hopefully they'll get us up soon.