Author Topic: Looks Like Yuku Is Down  (Read 2976 times)

ThePhoenix61

• View Profile
Re: Looks Like Yuku Is Down
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2017, 03:22:52 PM »
My intention here is to try and provide infornation for the technical team:

There is so much focus on profiles, I wonder why that snapshot of my board shows different people are actually logged in on my board at different times?   Shows me there, too.  I sure can't get in, but my profile is working.

Examples:

At 930 AM CST -  Catlady2710, LostInEternity99, QueenFoxy, smzang, SuperNova

At 9:54 AM CST - Catlady2710, LostInEternity99, QueenFoxy

That's because it's not a snapshot.

TheAerie's clock is running showing time to the last posts. The indicators for my management team on line are working. I can navigate from the front page to the forums and subforums but cannot open the threads.
That tells me it's a problem with the code relating to the back end tables and how they communicate with each other. At least one is not communicating correctly with the others that allow board navigation.

The maintenance page is a default page that will show when things aren't working correctly. It's probably not the best phrasing but at this point do we really want another page made that will need extra code written for it to come up for issues? There are enough problems with the old code already that need to be addressed.

While I understand the problems and the effects that doesn't lessen how unhappy I am over this. That might well be understatement. I'll leave it at that.

ThePhoenix61

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2017, 03:32:30 PM »
This is what I sent to Chris.

Hi Chris.

I'm sure you've seen this already.
We can navigate to our front pages and forum pages but not open any of the threads. We get the down for maintenance page when we try.
The clocks are running correctly showing how long since the last post.
The users on line are updating correctly.
Profiles and Admin panels are accessible.
Albums are inaccessible

That's all I've been able to check.

Brian.

GremlinettesMom

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2017, 03:34:23 PM »

Parrotreba1a

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2017, 03:35:10 PM »
To say this has become a dumpster fire is an understatement.

Expecting the same people who can't keep the network up and functioning to fix the ever-recurring problems is asinine.

ThePhoenix61

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2017, 04:37:00 PM »
Chris posted here,
http://samporpass.com/index.php?topic=480.0

I just wanted to let you know that the team is aware of this but I am in limited contact with them and also cannot reply to any tickets or emails because my power is off and I am running low on battery power on my phone as well as my ipad

QueenFoxy

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2017, 05:22:24 PM »
My intention here is to try and provide infornation for the technical team:

There is so much focus on profiles, I wonder why that snapshot of my board shows different people are actually logged in on my board at different times?   Shows me there, too.  I sure can't get in, but my profile is working.

Examples:

At 930 AM CST -  Catlady2710, LostInEternity99, QueenFoxy, smzang, SuperNova

At 9:54 AM CST - Catlady2710, LostInEternity99, QueenFoxy

That's because it's not a snapshot.

TheAerie's clock is running showing time to the last posts. The indicators for my management team on line are working. I can navigate from the front page to the forums and subforums but cannot open the threads.
That tells me it's a problem with the code relating to the back end tables and how they communicate with each other. At least one is not communicating correctly with the others that allow board navigation.

The maintenance page is a default page that will show when things aren't working correctly. It's probably not the best phrasing but at this point do we really want another page made that will need extra code written for it to come up for issues? There are enough problems with the old code already that need to be addressed.

While I understand the problems and the effects that doesn't lessen how unhappy I am over this. That might well be understatement. I'll leave it at that.

At 12:12 PM CDT, I was able to make a post at http://ourfantasycastle.yuku.com

Thank you, Brian.  I knew that was more than a snalpshot when I found you were in the Castle earlier.  I went back and found it had changed.  Another peek showing another change convinced me it was NOT what we were being told.  With no feedback from Yuku, we are simply left to form our own conclusions.