Author Topic: I can't post on the support forum, or any forum but this one  (Read 3477 times)

LewisNixon

• View Profile
I can't post on the support forum, or any forum but this one
« on: December 24, 2016, 11:29:07 AM »
I can read my site on my phone using mobile settings, but the minute I try to post I get the maintenance screen. Same for Yuku Support and my own site. Since my site is private, member only, I can't even read it on desktop.

I can't post in the support threads to advise Chris of my status due to this issue, which I suppose is either a profile issue or a DNS issue or both.

LewisNixon

• View Profile
I guess I am asking someone who CAN post on Yuku support to let them know
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 12:27:01 PM »
that a lot of folks can't post issues there or get in contact with them in any way.

Maybe they could check in over here every now and then?

GremlinettesMom

• View Profile
Re: I can't post on the support forum, or any forum but this one
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 01:56:01 PM »
I'll agree they could come buy & give a report on how it's going & check.  A lot of people are unable to access their Profiles right now to get into Yuku.

sparkles

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 02:05:20 PM »
I'm still getting the maintenance screen.

GremlinettesMom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 02:12:54 PM »
I'm still getting the maintenance screen.

So am I on my main profile.  And now I can't get in with my substitute  profile. UGH

sparkles

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 02:23:52 PM »
I wish we could get an update from Yuku.

lilbeau

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 02:33:02 PM »
I can't get into my board at all.  It's been this way since late afternoon yesterday. Not to mentioned on and off during the day as well.   Maintenance  says.  "Our Geeks will have us back in the air in no time."    Is "No time" the reality.

I thought this was all over with.  I'm sorry, but it's Christmas, this is really, really, getting frustrating.

I understand when it comes to technology things do happen, we must be patient, and I am trying my very best to do so, but my board has been down more then it's been up.  I can't even contact my Friends.

You'll have to forgive me if I sound angry, I'm just frustrated!  I appreciate all that's being done, and ALL those who are working on the issues.  It's just that when you have confidence in being able to sign in to something you look forward to, that is corresponding with your Friends, all you get is ...... nothing.

http://sheltieshack.yuku.com/

C7

ThePhoenix61

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 02:35:35 PM »
the last update posted on support.

Update at 9:15 PM EST on December 23rd 2016

The switch to the new servers have gone well. Most servers are up, and running super fast. No problems have been reported with posting, or slowness.

Our team is still sorting out some things, however.

C7 and C12 are currently under maintenance. The goal of this maintenance is to retrieve the recent posts that were lost. The process is expected to take several hours.

Some profiles have missing skins, friends, messages, etc..  All of those profiles are on the same server and it is being worked on. Everything should return to normal.

Once C12, C7, and the profile server are in good shape, the mail script will be reinstated and notifications will start going through.

For any issues, please feel free to post here, or email support@yuku.com

Please allow extra time to support emails, due to volume.

Joanie and I both asked about the awol profiles but Chris has also noted that things are being worked on, some re-imports have to be done and it can take hours.
The Switching over thread is already large and takes time to read through, sort out what has been answered and what is needed for here.
Chris is swamped with the support emails, main support board and having to liaison with the tech team. Even if your profile isn't working, you should be able to get to the yuku support board and read what's there.
For anyone who can't, I'll keep trying to pull the info and post it in here.

VPNST

• View Profile
12/24/16 - 7:36am MST
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2016, 02:36:30 PM »
I can't get into my board at all.  It's been this way since late afternoon yesterday. Not to mentioned on and off during the day as well.   Maintenance  says.  "Our Geeks will have us back in the air in no time."    Is "No time" the reality.

I thought this was all over with.  I'm sorry, but it's Christmas, this is really, really, getting frustrating.

I understand when it comes to technology things do happen, we must be patient, and I am trying my very best to do so, but my board has been down more then it's been up.  I can't even contact my Friends.

You'll have to forgive me if I sound angry, I'm just frustrated!  I appreciate all that's being done, and ALL those who are working on the issues.  It's just that when you have confidence in being able to sign in to something you look forward to, that is corresponding with your Friends, all you get is ...... nothing.

http://sheltieshack.yuku.com/

C7

Relax and have a cup of cheer. : )

http://stillskincrazy.yuku.com/directory

LewisNixon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2016, 02:40:55 PM »
We have been down since the beginning and never been able to access my site. I was briefly able to get it using mobile mode on my phone, but even that is gone. I am getting bombarded by my upset members.

And this whole DNS issue, we were told it wasn't an issue. And that there would be no down time. At least some have been able to acces their sites, I haven't for a second since the beginning and cannot access any yuku site that requires me to log in.

ThePhoenix61

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2016, 02:45:23 PM »
Sparkles, the update I posted is the last info I have.
I'm watching for more to show.

LilBeau,

I know hon, i know how much you put into your board and what it means to you.
I'm trying to remember if you were on C7 or C12, those two were taken down for maintenance because not all the posts imported properly.
Same for profiles, a few of those didn't import properly.
I'm on my back up profile over there. It's working more or less ok but even it is missing a few things.
It's not easy to get through it but get through it we will. :)

VPNST

• View Profile
12/24/16 - 7:49am MST
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 02:47:57 PM »
We have been down since the beginning and never been able to access my site. I was briefly able to get it using mobile mode on my phone, but even that is gone. I am getting bombarded by my upset members.

And this whole DNS issue, we were told it wasn't an issue. And that there would be no down time. At least some have been able to acces their sites, I haven't for a second since the beginning and cannot access any yuku site that requires me to log in.

What is the URL of your site?

LewisNixon

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2016, 02:49:05 PM »
www.sspn.yuku.com

It is member's only so I am not sure you can access it.

Heaven knows I can't

VPNST

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2016, 02:57:41 PM »
www.sspn.yuku.com

It is member's only so I am not sure you can access it.

Heaven knows I can't

Sign in screen is coming up.....

http://sspn.yuku.com/login/loginnow/Login-to-Yuku.html

Definitely showing on the East coast new servers.

sparkles

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2016, 02:59:08 PM »
Sparkles, the update I posted is the last info I have.
I'm watching for more to show.

LilBeau,

I know hon, i know how much you put into your board and what it means to you.
I'm trying to remember if you were on C7 or C12, those two were taken down for maintenance because not all the posts imported properly.
Same for profiles, a few of those didn't import properly.
I'm on my back up profile over there. It's working more or less ok but even it is missing a few things.
It's not easy to get through it but get through it we will. :)

Thank you!  I had totally missed your update, yikes!!  My board is on C7, which obviously has extra problems.  Not sure what server yuku support is on, hopefully it will be back up soon.